Redeye Integration with Odicci
Activate your Redeye Integration:
- In your Odicci account, click on the icon in the top right corner and select settings.
- Navigate to Integrations, find Redeye, and click on ADD
- Have your Redeye Username / Password / Client ID ready and paste it to activate the integration. A success message will appear if your credentials are valid. Please note that the password field will be hidden once the integrations has been successful.
- In your Odicci experience, click on settings (represented by a cog wheel inside the studio) to access the CRM integration.
- Default fields for Redeye like firstname, lastname and email have already been implemented in the platform by default. You can add more custom fields
Custom Fields :
- You can add custom fields to be mapped from your experience to Redeye's API - Click on 'Add Custom Field' and enter the custom fields you would like to map to Redeye's API.
- Please note that Redeye has a defined list of supported fields - If you wish to add a custom fields that is not already supported by Redeye, please contact the Redeye Support team to add your desired custom field.
- Please find below the list of fields already supported by Redeye.
FIELDS SUPPORTED BY REDEYE :
** The sms_optout field for Redeye expects a 0 for true and a 1 for false. In the case of a regular optin field - if you plan on using the sms_optout field you can declare the value of the Odicci corresponding field like so :
- In account settings, go into the declared data section, you can select the Odicci matching field, in this case it would be : 'SMS Opt-in' :
- Click on 'edit values' :
- In the edit value form, set the 'Opted in' value to 0 and the 'Opted out' value to 1 :
Your Redeye Integration is all set-up now, if you need further assistance or have specific questions about the integration, the Odicci customer success team is available for support.