Iterable Integration with Odicci
Activate your Iterable Integration:
- In your Odicci account, click on the icon in the top right corner and select settings.
- Navigate to Integrations, find Iterable, and click on ADD
- Have your Iterable API key ready and paste it to activate the integration. A success message will appear if the API key is valid.
- In your Odicci experience, click on settings (represented by a cog wheel inside the studio) to access the CRM integration.
- Activate the Iterable CRM integration and select the Iterable list where the data should be sent.
- Data fields will automatically appear, with the Email field from Odicci being directly mapped to the Email field from Iterable. You can add more mappings by clicking on the + sign.
- After setting up the integration in Odicci, publish your experience and input some data to ensure all fields are mapped correctly.
- Check in Iterable to verify the data has been transferred properly. Note: Include any specific notes or fields related to Iterable here.
Custom Fields (Optional):
- If you want to send data to fields other than the standard ones, you'll need to:
- Create a custom field in Odicci under Settings/Integrations (fields are case sensitive).
- Map the custom field in your Odicci experience to the Iterable custom field.
- Test the integration to ensure these custom fields are populated correctly.
Pass all entries :
If ‘Pass all entries to Iterable’ is ticked, all entries will be sent to Iterable, even if the customer has not ticked the Opt-in field.
In Iterable - the Opt-in field will either say “Subscribed” if the Opt-in field has been ticked or “Not Subscribed” if the Opt-in field has not been ticked :
If you need further assistance or have specific questions about the integration, the Odicci customer success team is available for support.