Setting Up Your Dedicated Subdomain
In this article, you'll learn how to set up a dedicated subdomain on your Odicci account. Adding a dedicated subdomain will ensure that your customers can access your Odicci experiences, while remaining on a URL with your company's brand.
For example, if you set up the subdomain experiences.yourcompany.com, all the experience URLs on your account will begin by experiences.yourcompany.com.
Before you can set up your dedicated subdomain with Odicci, you need to own the domain where you will set up your subdomain. For example, before setting up the subdomain experiences.yourcompany.com, you need to own the domain yourcompany.com.
Procedure to follow
When you setting up your dedicated subdomain on your Odicci account follow the steps below:
- Create a subdomain name that you would like to use on your domain. (For example, experiences.yourcompany.com)
- Contact [email protected] and provide your subdomain and the name of your Odicci account and request to have your dedicated subdomain created.
- We will process your subdomain for your Odicci account and then we will provide you with two DNS records that you will need to add to your domain within 72 hours.
- Once you have added your DNS records to your domain, contact [email protected] to confirm that you have done so and we will finalize the configuration on the Odicci backend.
- Your dedicated subdomain is ready to use.